Sunday, April 24, 2016

What Does Iva's Nanny Service have to Offer?

Hi my name is Iva Dumas. I offer nanny service in and near Prescott Valley, AZ. I bring many years of experience with caring for children from infancy to preschool age as well as 30+ college credits in Early Childhood Education. I enjoy the responsibility of standing in the parent’s shoes while they are at work. As a nanny, I've learned to appreciate the different home environment/setups of each family. I embrace all the craziness that come with a family household. I love being a mother's helper with making life easier for her. While caring for your little one(s), I enjoy helping out with light cleaning household needs like laundry, dishes, vacuuming/sweeping, taking out the trash, and pet care.

Prior to becoming a Nanny effective the beginning of the year 2016, I successfully ran a child care in my home for 10+ years with fond memories. Precious Years Child Care was a registered small group home in Chandler, AZ. My child care is now closed as we have moved to Prescott Valley, AZ. My Child Care was setup for little ones - infants onto three years of age. The little one's first three years are the most precious years as they grow and develop. During that time I helped and encouraged the children in each of their individual stages of development.

Your phone calls or texts @ 480-600-1875 or e-mails @ ivajd64@hotmail.com are welcome. I'd love to connect to answer any questions or concerns. Answers to most common questions are listed below.

Answers to Most Common Questions: 
·         Registered and background checked through Care.com here is a link to my profile https://www.care.com/p/ivad25/cc
·         10+ years of experience with infants to three-year-olds
·         Up-to-date with CPR and First Aid for infant and child through New Life CPR (www.NewLifeCPR.org) . . . along with up-to-date Motor Vehicle & Criminal Record Background Check through Care.com
·         Excellent reviews (Click to view) as well as listed on Care.com
·         Earned a certificate in Early Care & Education through Central Arizona College
·         Continued my education towards Early Childhood Education through Central Arizona College with 30+ college credits
·         Offer transportation to/from favorite activities and school with excellent Motor Vehicle Records Check through Care.com
·         Non-smoker
·         Comfortable with pets with one exception: Iva is allergic to cats
·         Offer educational activities for toddlers and preschool age
·         Offer potty-training/toilet learning 
·         Offer help with keeping the family home picked up and clean along with staying on top of children’s laundry and dishes 
·         Offer Nanny service mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends with an occasional stay over on a part-time or full-time schedule